Thursday, November 18, 2010

eid mubarak!

i'm not so impressed before with Maher Zain since people love to talk about him. the thought of typical munsyid always come accrosed my mind and this made me never listen to the full song of him. i've my own reason for the rigidity of my choice towards nasyid. i listen to them but just few and most of them are from outsiders.





Maher zain had totally impressed me and changed my mind towards him after i watched yesterday tv program where he shared his thought. i love the way on how he delivered the messages to people which are not limited to Muslim but the whole world. for those who are on same feet as me before, you better try to listen to his song. the messages that he try to share, MasyaAllah! i wish to meet him one fine day..

Eid Mubarak!
may Allah bless us :)
biiznillah insyaAllah.

No comments: