Thursday, January 12, 2012

Aquaria KLCC =)

It's been awhile since i'm not updating any single thing. It's not about me myself facing the hectic life but just a little thing need my own focus. The assignments, midterms and so forth have come to an end. This means that the final exam is approaching pretty soon. I shall dispose my lazy ass or else I might be in trouble on my future. This entry should take place long time ago and indeed before the coming of new year. Me and Najib went to Aquaria KLCC on last 24th Dec and the main reason of going there was I have two free tickets from Body Shop prior to RM200 and above had wisely spend :p Najib drove from Malacca and parked his car at LRT Bukit Jalil to avoid the heavy traffic in KL. We opted to have brunch at Madam Kwan once we reached KLCC and later straight to our mission in Aquaria.

It was a fun trip and please don't accuse me as a lame person of having typical school-kiddos-trip. One of the most enjoyable trip that I ever had by witnessing those underwater world life since it does amused me with their own unique habitat. I wish i could gain an experience to dive into the sea (which I'd list down in my wishlist) at least once in my life. They're the most beauty creatures that I mesmerized with in this whole world. I shall stop my babbling before it takes hours and do enjoy the pictures taken by strolling down your cursor :D


Start our journey with;

Piranha

Belangkas.

The electric eel.

Water rat.

:D

The three stooges.


Starting the journey to laut dalam;


Santa was feeding the fish.

The shark.

Feeding show.

Obor-obor.

Sea lion.


The Shop.

Us <3

Purposely not rotate this pic. hihi

No comments: