Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Throwback.

Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak to all Muslims in this world.
The holy month has embraced and lets boost our ibadah to the max.
Being me, I can't stop to drool all over the foods but I still have guts to control my nafs.
Apart from that, I would like to share my previous little story with my lovely-readers (if any). lol

1. Shopping spree with my family somewhere in June. 



2. I went to JB again on the following week to meet up with Mr. N and he brought me to Banafee Village. It's a cozy place owned by Betty Banafee who is a Malaysian well-known celebrity. 

For those who would like to try it out, it is situated at Jalan Dato' Abdullah Tahir which is near to The Embassy Suites and New York Hotel. 



3. Had a lovely dinner with my family two weeks back in Satay Station somewhere in Pandan Indah, Cheras. The satays were damn huge but I do prefer Satay Hj. Samuri :)



4. My first attempt for Burger Bakar Abg. Burn at Seksyen 13 Shah Alam. The least I could say is, indah khabar dari rupa. Haha



5. This was taken on last Sunday when Mr. N came down to Melaka and we had our Iftar at Medan Ikan Bakar Parameswara. Marked as our favourite place to have seafoods :)



3 comments:

Zaitun said...

Mama suka gambar 2nd last tu...comey n cute kihkihkih...

Kakzakie Purvit said...

Goodness you are Kak Zai's daughter. Auntie always visit you mom's blog and only today knows when read through your comment from her blog.

Happy fasting dear.

syamimi azmira said...

Mana boleh puji ma. Nanti kembang vonts. Hihi

Aunty zakie: Tulah, mama pun kekadang ada cerita her blogger friends. Terima kasih sudi singgah aunty :) Selamat berpuasa jugak.