Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day of Satur

bravo.Bravo. Yes, alhamdulillah. Finished the arabic paper just now. Thanks ustz for those cheesy Q's. Not to say so easy but enough to have some sort of good feeling on it.

I felt a bit hectic in the morning. There's no food to mute the sound of 'Sean Kingston' inside my stomach. Yeah, totally hungry. I saw 3 pieces of Gardenia still left on my table. Perhaps it could reduced the 'volume'. I finished my 'brunch' while facing those messy notes. It's fine. As long i can settled down the revision and downloaded the movies. 2 works have to move on smoothly.*Peace

Still have 2 hours to enter the exam hall. I checked my hp if any messages i didn't realized. A text from mama.

"Salam.Dah ready utk berjuang?Mama iringi dgn doa.Good luck sayang."

Speechless. Afraid if i cannot fulfill the hopes. A minute later i realized, it was a motivation. An honest motivation came out from mom's heart.
Thanks ma!

2o mins later. A new mail inside my inbox. I received a comment from my friend through FS.

"Basha" [similar to aja-aja fighting in korean or gambatte in japanese]
"12 more papers to go"

Yeah.She has 12 papers left to finish her A-Level in Intec. Damn freakin compared what i've gone through in Melaka. I admit it. I've no paper for 7 hours to be quarantine in a hall that have to make 'solat jama' after that. *sigh
Thanks my dear for the wish. We pray the 'success' together.

The sound of 'azan' was came out from my lappy. I did the zuhur and dressed up for the final.
2:30 - 4:30 pm, as stated on the exam slip
Finished 35mins earlier and walked straight away to Mamak's Rest near to EP.
The singing of 'Sean Kingston' had to be changed to Chisato's voice.
It is the time to enjoy my nasi lemak while watching Atashinchi. Enough to make my day!
^-^
2 more papers to go.That's it!

p/s: I miss my normal 'night'. Baby pun babylah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From mama...
Alhamdulillah moga2 beroleh kejayaan.......
XOXO

syamimi azmira said...

thanks ma :D

Unknown said...

unnie~~ walaupun aku betol2 tak pasti ejaan arabic aku tuh. tp sekurang2nye aku boleh buat tanpa konsep rapatkan saf mcm kt kelas! :D alhamdulillah syukur kpd Allah~ :)

p/s: haha babyyy~~

syamimi azmira said...

dongsaeng~~ haha.Xpe yg penting bnd tuh da settle.bersatu kite teguh, bercerai kte roboh. Agak mustahil diamalkn dlm peperiksaan.Tp disbbkn rapatkn saf tulah hubungn kte jd 'rapat'.Dgn ust2 sekali te'rapat'.Haih ustz nih..

yg tak ble blah, ade 1 section tuh.Tetibe secara 'live' terkeluar word aniyong.Huhu~~silap bsr nih.

p/s: tp xmuat pkai legging :D