Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Less than 24 hours

...sitting on the chair inside the 'stunning' hall, facing the bland writing (if any) and non-stop staring to those 'blissful' faces. God knows!

Nothing inside the lecture, study the referring cases instead of the major that everyone will bring along. Several, but the bloody pages become the best sender to hell. Again and again. Time constraint, take note!

Best of luck! [reddish, errr?]

Less than 24 hours:

long way to go. Forget the freaky future and no prediction. Give some space to my head seeking the peaceful by changing the 'funeral' environment. Haha, do I? Let the movie works-lah.

10 Things I Hate About You.
on 10 years back
Not the first time watched. Nice movie (:
From a 'lunatic' guy to the lovely person.


Those jerky should join, yeah!
huhu
me too, kut.

May God bless us, takut!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

syah! dont forget the '10 list' dlm movie tuh!! heheh syahdu kot time perempuan tu ckp, siap nangis2. huhuhu

syamimi azmira said...

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your stupid red sweater
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way
I don't hate you
Not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all.

aku pun nak ternangis weh.Padahal esk xm..takde kene mengene kot..hahaha.. AJ, take care!

p/s: suweett habis ;)