Friday, September 9, 2011

The day of great people(s).

Reminiscing of beautiful memory lanes sometimes is hard to put in words. It is the magic of being surrounded by precious people(s). They might not be visible for each sec but having them in our heart is better. To make it short, this entry is specially dedicate to my mom, a friend of mine since the very first day in my secondary and also a friend starting the day of orientation in my uni life. They are blissfully celebrating their born day upon this month and I'll try to look forward for this great moment.

Happy Birthday ! Happy Birthday ! Happy Happy Birthday ! May Allah will shower this great peoples with barakah, happiness, good health, growing wisely, enjoyment of life (in a very good way), wealthy and each of best wishes in the world !

This greatest woman in the whole planets born on 7th September 195*. She loves gardening but me not. She loves to cook good food and me love to taste. She loves to shop and I love too ! She cares much. She cleans for every minute and me laze in sofa bed for the whole day. She loves blogging and the follower keep increasing *envy*. She loves her family and rabbit but not cat ;)

Isha 13th September 1989. Met her during my first year in secondary and the bond flourish till today. Ain't easy to have a friend in my life. The meaning of friend is subjective since we're not tie with blood relationship but still we could maintain good relationship. Friends surely may come and go. Those who keep still are filtered after happiness and chaos took place. He will test us with three things: wayfarer with our friend, sleep in a pillow and lastly we fight but able to endure it.

My little cutie pie Azah wearing red shirt was born on 14th September 1989. She loves to call me Memo. Memo memo and perak accent will take place. Hehehe We're starting our bond in the first day of orientation while waiting for Maghrib prayer in the mosque. She became my roommate for 3 years ++ and she's the best roommate I'd ever have. No sentap sentap scenario and we're able to tolerate in each matters. I'm very thankful to have her in my life. She loves to help me regardless of my own interest. She's trying her best wake me up for Subuh prayer and same goes if i take nap before our class. She's is my classmate, assignment mate and lepaking mate for every semester. The very best part of her (hard to find) is she never talk bad about people though someone hurt her badly and she'll try to put it in positive way. Respect much !

Am really miss the moment to read Shin Chan comics in our room with her. Pillow-talking for the whole night and our main issue is horror movie lol ! And we did share in some personal thingy that we wouldn't share to outsiders. She 's good in keeping secret. She loves to eat egg tart and durian. Hehehe She'll be my co-counsel for our moot competition and we're praying for the best !

ps: the good friend is the one who can accompany you where ever you are but the best friend is the one who can lean a shoulder and put our matters in positive way besides she or he will leave you to cheer with others but visible when you really need someone. Partners on the other hand adalah mereka yang 'weyhhhhh jom tengok movie malam ni kat jj baruuuuuuuu', 'jonker jommmmm ahad ni' or 'eh kauuuu, aku sentap hokay kau keluar pergi pak putra dengan balak kau'. That's life. TGIF people !

No comments: