Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Universal Studios - part 1.

Assalamualaikum blog.

It's been awhile I'm not updating any new entries since I'd some chaos to take into account. I've done wit my final examination on the early Feb and now the new challenge of my short trimester is approaching. All is well :) It would be a short entry regarding my short vaccay with my sister and Najib in Universal Studios Singapore. The least I could say is that, the theme park is incredibly fantastic and indeed worth paying. Lemme me share some of our great moments captured in Hollywood and New York presented by USS.



Hollywood;





hugs and kisses to Kungfu Panda! x x x





United States of America.

New Yorker;


The typical construction in drama series of American.

Adik is pura-pura study in front of the musem.


United Nation's building.




One of our great experiences watching the scene brought by the famous director, Steven Spielberg. The technology is damn impressive!

Last but not the least;



























Ted's apartment y'all s! (HIMYM)


No comments: