Thursday, March 22, 2012

ze food.

of Feb 2012;

Ze best tauhu bakar in town - Medan Steamboat Luton Van Dataran Bandaraya JB

Ze very the gemuk steamboat thingy


Ze small otak-otak with good taste

Ze not so bad ayam penyek - JPO food court. ain't easy to find halal food at that place =.="

Ze fattening Shiok burger. Don't ask me why they call it Shiok ._______. This is damn juicy and of course it will ruin the diet but who cares? The long day walk like mad might be working to burn my fatty fatty Shiok meal.

Perhaps.

Oh btw, the Shiok consists of chicken floss (serunding), onion ring, beef strips, ze cheesy cheese, beef meat and cabbage. My strawberry milkshake to be added here besides the non-salty fries but indeed I believed it was not healthy either -__________-

of March 2012;

Mushroom soup in ze bread.

Nice presentation but in need for the taste to be upgraded. Little celebration for my sistah's birthday at Big Plate Subang. Thanks Baba for the treat :D

Ze Seafood Soup and it was yummy the deli. Can you spot the drink at the back? It was my Ice Peach Tea. Just nice~

Ze Fried Platter for two.

The prawn was juicy & fresh though. Najib and I weren't able to sental this and end up I made Nasi Goreng Seafood Manhattan Syiok Sendiri for dinner. I added some white pepper and Cili Padi for ze extravaganzass :D

Ze Choco Cream Chip Frapp - the addiction should be abolished or else ze obese will take over the world.

I want one. and just one only,



for zis week, for sho. Sigh.

No comments: