Tuesday, December 27, 2011

22 years.

I'd hit my 22 years old on last 19th Dec and soon to be 23 in less a month. That's the unique of December-ian and perhaps Sagittarius. hihi All praised to Allah for giving me chance to breath in this world. The chance to turn into better Muslim. Thanks to both my parents for raising me and every single thing you did for my own sake. I'm thankful and bless indeed. To my whole family, you are my lovers. I'm lucky to be surrounded by all of you. They are part of my strength and Alhamdulillah, I'm stand still. Friends are the integral part of my life. Some may come and go, they are the rainbows. Reflect the beautiful colors once the rain stop. For my besties, the bond is special and we may apart but it doesn't mean we're not close as before. We love each other for no reason. We keep the magic of our love and lock it in our heart. It's the medicine when we face the terrible day, the healing when we're in mess and the marshmallow when we feel amaze. The one that just happens in my life, I'm so falling in love. It is like living in four different seasons. I've Spring that blooming in my heart, Summer where I could move freely and embrace the beauty of sunshine, drawing and swapping the imaginary future while breathing with the smell of pine leaves during Autumn and warm each other while sitting in front of the bonfire on Winter. These may sound exaggerating but I love everyone who share their love with me. Everyone that loves themselves and love someone for no reason. I need everyone prayer for my self and for sure for others betterment. Good things are better to be share with.

I think I'll stop my babbling and move on for the small celebration on my big day with my family and Najib. It's not a surprise party but I love the way that we could gather and enjoy the good food which was of course one of my passion. Najib and I off-ed to KLCC on 18th Dec and straight away had our lunch at Chilis. We did enjoyed the meal and again I couldn't finish mine since it always come with big portion. sigh. The view was also a bliss since our table is facing the fountain. Seems romantic right? No, not attract me at all since I kept eye-ed on the foods. They looked tempting though :p We opted for sightseeing and witnessing loads of peoples preparing for Christmas and perhaps new year. We made a stop at The Cream & Fudge Factory for some sweets. It was nice indeed.

Went to Setiawangsa once we done in KLCC. Nothing attract me since it was cranky with too many people. Oh wait, 3 pieces from La Senza. ngeeeeee :3 I'd promised with my parents to have dinner with them plus my sister. We decided for Sate Station but it was disappointing since it's close. They have the best Sate in town. Hj. Samuri now is not so good. We opted to have Arabian cuisine at Saba Restaurant in Dataran Jelatek. We'd some good chat before end the beautiful day. Thanks to my parents for treating me & Najib during the dinner and the yummy chocolate to bring back to Malacca. Love to Mama, Baba and Adik <3 You're the best gift in my entire life.

Thanks also to my dear (ecewah) for treating me on that day and the gemuk gift that I need to share my crib with. For those who wish me through text-ting, pm-ing, call-ing, fb-ing and so on, I'm blessed for all the prayers. Thank you thank you and thank you to all in the universe. May Allah bless all of us, amin :)


:')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, comel giler bear2 peluk plup2:D