Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How I Met Your Mother.


Have you ever bump into this TV show? Nope? Neither me as well before these couple of months until my friend introduced this awesome show. The show is focusing on how Ted met his wife and yet I've no idea who his wife is. It is a flash-back story where Ted reminisced his life before he married and of course involved three friends of him, Barney Stinson (declared Ted as his wing man and bound by the Bro's code), Marshall who he met in college and Lily (Marshall's wife). Robin Scherbatsky was also one of them but she's dated with Ted for a year and left him since she has no interest in giving commitment. The show is still ongoing until Season 7 and may end on Season 8. It is a worth watch and I'm kind of addicted to this comedy series. They're effing fun, awesome just the way they approach their daily life and keep on living even flaws arise here and there. Barney Stinson did his best in this show and has made the series live up. He is the most idealistic womanizer but still catchy in his way.

I would like to share some quotes by Barney Stinson;

"When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"

“In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story.” Waddup !

Here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is my life...!!!

‎"Remember, it's not about scoring. It's about believing you can do it, even though you probably can't!"

Suits are full of joy. They're the sartorial equivalent of a baby's smile! (and he always SUIT-UP)



and the best part was;


It's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice and informative post! Actually I am also one of the fans of this show. There might hardly be some episodes that have been missed by me. Most often I watch How I Met Your Mother Online.